Due diligence is a precautionary process that reduces transaction risk by collecting and analyzing the material facts of the other party in a business transaction. This enables buyers, investors, lenders, partners and other potential stakeholders to a transaction to fully assess the risk of a transaction.
MAM Corporate Solutions’ services in this area include financial due diligence as well as the preparation of operating budgets, credible forecasts, business integration recommendations and business assessments. Areas analyzed by MAM Corporate Solutions include:
- Quality of reporting earnings and cash flow
- Quality of record keeping and accounting systems
- Appropriateness of accounting policies and procedures
- Quality of collateral to secure the transaction
- Potential for off book assets and liabilities
- Quality of internal controls and management routines
- Projections of future financial performance
MAM Corporate Solutions is uniquely qualified to analyze commercial and financial information with a high standard of care and attention to potential risk. We have developed our expertise through actual transaction experience and by providing forensic accounting services related to countless disputes over failed transactions. We have converted this experience from the back end to a front end due diligence practice that is national in scope. We approach every assignment with an investigative mentality and we communicate our findings in detailed, concise reports.
Contact MAM Corporate Solutions
Please provide below as much detail about your inquiry as possible to receive the most relevant response.