We are looking for a dynamic and flexible individual to join our team in Jakarta as Office Administrator/secretary.
A secretary or administrator at MAM Corporate Solutions provides both clerical and administrative support to professionals, either as part of a team or individually. They are involved with the coordination and implementation of office procedures and frequently have responsibility for specific projects and tasks. In some cases, they may oversee and supervise the work of junior staff.
Most work involves both written and oral communication, word processing and typing, and requires relevant skills such as IT, organisational and presentation skills, as well as the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure. Basic knowledge of Indonesian tax, Accounting, legal secretarial work and corporate law is desired.
- Dealing with email inquiries.
- Arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities.
- Maintaining the company social media accounts.
- Coordinating office activities and operations.
- Visiting and liaising with tax office, BKPM (Badan Koordinasi Penanaman Modal) and Immigration Office for various client inquiries.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Provide general/administrative support to management.
- A positive attitude to dealing with people including staff, clients and suppliers at all levels.
- Ability to effectively communicate by telephone, face to face, email and written, and the ability to work within a team.
- An excellent telephone manner and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, including maintaining filing systems, databases and straightforward diary management.
- Attention to detail.
- Oral and written communication skills (Both English and Bahasa Indonesia).
- Reliability and honesty.
- Expertise in in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe software like InDesign and Photoshop.
- Always willing to learn new skills.