Business Visa Indonesia is for the short business visits to Indonesia. Setting up for visa, work permits, or any other administrative requirements in Indonesia may consume your time much enough. Therefore, you need to know exactly what kind of visa that you actually need. MAM Corporate Solutions can take care of your Business Visa Indonesia application from start to finish.
MAM Corporate Solutions can also help you with following Indonesian visas
Do you qualify for Indonesian 30 days visa-free visit?
First of all, get to know your duration as well as the purpose of your Indonesia visit. This is very important, because you may not need a visa, for example, if you intend only to attend a Seminar or Government visit in no more than 30 days. Click here for more information about Indonesian 30 days visa-free entry. At the moment, due to Covid 19 pandemic, no visa on arrival (VOA) is available. The easiest option for visitors is to apply for Business Visa.
But if your purpose is doing business activities for a prolonged period, you will need an Indonesian Business Visa. There are two types of business visa in Indonesia: Single entry visas and Multiple entry visas.
- Single Entry Business Visa Indonesia is valid for 60 days with the availability of four times extension if needed, each time by one month. Hence this single entry visa allows you to stay for a total of 6 months.
- Multiple Entry Business Visa Indonesia is valid for 60 days. This visa cannot be extended. (Multiple Entry Business Visa is not available at the moment due to Covid 19 Pandemic).
IMPORTANT to know that using business visa Indonesia doesn’t allow you to take up employment, as well as make money, during your stay in Indonesia. You must apply for KITAS Work Permit for the purpose of employment in Indonesia. MAM Corporate Solutions can help you to get KITAS work permit.
How do you get Business Visa Indonesia?
First of all, you need a sponsor. Any kind of business visa must be sponsored by a legal entity that is already registered in Indonesia. You can get this sponsorship both from foreign and local companies, as well as the representative offices.
The application process for the business visa in Indonesia all started by submitting the visa application online, which will be done by your sponsor company. You must take note that any small mistake can lead to a delay or even rejection of the application.
Documents required to apply Business Visa Indonesia?
Following documents are required to apply for the Business Visa Indonesia:
- Scan copy of the passport (Biodata page and cover)
- Return ticket
- Bank statement of sponsor or applicant with a minimum balance of $10,000 for the last 3 months.
- Visa application letter signed by the sponsor (MAM Corporate Solutions can provide this letter).
- A valid Negative PCR test that can be verified with QR Code.
- Full vaccination proof
- Statement letter that you are willing to quarantine (MAM Corporate Solutions can provide this letter).
- Statement letter that you agree to be monitored during the quarantine period (MAM Corporate Solutions can provide this letter).
- Proof of insurance that can cover your expenses in case you contract Covid 19 or a statement letter that you are willing to cover your own expenses (MAM Corporate Solutions can provide this letter).
How long does it take to get Business Visa Indonesia?
Indonesian Immigration approximately takes around 7 working days to process the application and issue an E-visa. E-visa can be used to travel to Indonesia.
It is very recommended to start the visa application process at least two weeks before your planned date to arrive in Indonesia.
For those who don’t have any sponsors yet, MAM Corporate Solutions could be one of the best solutions. We can help you to get a business visa in Indonesia which will enable you to visit Indonesia.
How MAM Corporate Solutions can help to get Business Visa Indonesia?
We deliver you services that are suitable for your business, from the manufacturing industry, educational institutions, to real estate and start-ups. Get to know your audience in Indonesia, plan your business trip and get your business visa Indonesia with MAM Corporate Solutions.
Contact MAM Corporate Solutions
If you need a Business Visa Indonesia or wondering which type of visa is most appropriate for you, Contact us here or provide below as much detail about your inquiry as possible to receive the most relevant response.