Asif Hayat Malik, ACCA, certBV, certDAFounder & Chief Executive Officer
Areas of expertise
- Audit & assurance
- Business valuations
- Optimum capital structures
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Corporate training
- Transfer pricing
- Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), UK
- Certificate in Business Valuation (certBV), ACCA
- Certificate in Data Analytics (certDA), ACCA
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Applied Accounting – Oxford Brookes University, UK
- Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) – University College of Advanced Technologies (UCAT), Pakistan
With extensive experience in performance management, business planning, financial analysis and decision analysis, Asif Hayat Malik has the skills needed to quickly understand entrepreneurs’ businesses and craft the most suitable solutions.
Asif Hayat Malik is a member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Certifified Accounting Technician (CAT) and a graduate of Oxford Brookes University with Bachelor’s degree in Applied Accounting.
Originally from Pakistan, Asif is a member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, a Certified Accounting Technician (CAT, UK) and a graduate of Oxford Brookes University with B.Sc (Hons) in Applied Accounting.
Asif has expertise in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), Business valuations, Performance management and audit & assurance. He regularly advises foreign investors on business planning, budgeting, controls and financing. His clientele extends but not limited to tech companies from India, Pakistan, USA and Singapore, mobile-app businesses, ship management services and importers.
Apart from leading MAM Corporate Solutions, he also serves as the Academic Advisor at London School of Accountancy & Finance (LSAF) in Jakarta, one of the leading institutions in Indonesia.
As part of London School of Accountancy & Finance (LSAF), he has conducted ACCA training programs in several multinational companies including HSBC, Unilever and Prudential. He has also conducted various LSAF University Partners such as:
- Universitas Islam Indonesia (UII)
- Bina Nusantara (BINUS) University
- Universitas Internasional Batam (UIB)
- Maranatha Christian University (MCU)
- Diponegoro University
- Universitas Indonesia (UI)
- Politeknik Negeri Bandung (POLBAN)
- Stiebank Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Articles by Asif Hayat Malik
There are several legal structure options to choose from when setting up a rental business in Indonesia, such as Real Estate, Villa Rental, and Home-stay Rental. The right legal structure protects investments and investors from penalty or punishment.
This article provides important insight about how annual general meetings (AGM) are held in Indonesia and most importantly role & power of shareholders in AGM. Annual General Meeting (AGM) is the highest authority in a company in Indonesia. It has power over Board of Directors (BOD) and Board of Commissioners (BOC).
In this article, MAM Corporate Solutions provides the details about what is meant by Mergers and Acquisitions. It also provides details about how MAM Corporate Solutions can help in the due diligence process before actual Merger and Acquisition.
Schedule an appointment
Schedule an appointment with Asif.