Asif Hayat Malik, ACCA, certBV, certDA Founder & Chief Executive Officer
Areas of expertise
- Audit & assurance
- Business valuations
- Optimum capital structures
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Corporate training
- Transfer pricing
- Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), UK
- Certificate in Business Valuation (certBV), ACCA
- Certificate in Data Analytics (certDA), ACCA
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Applied Accounting – Oxford Brookes University, UK
- Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) – University College of Advanced Technologies (UCAT), Pakistan
With extensive experience in performance management, business planning, financial analysis and decision analysis, Asif Hayat Malik has the skills needed to quickly understand entrepreneurs’ businesses and craft the most suitable solutions.
Asif Hayat Malik is a member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Certifified Accounting Technician (CAT) and a graduate of Oxford Brookes University with Bachelor’s degree in Applied Accounting.
Originally from Pakistan, Asif is a member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, a Certified Accounting Technician (CAT, UK) and a graduate of Oxford Brookes University with B.Sc (Hons) in Applied Accounting.
Asif has expertise in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), Business valuations, Performance management and audit & assurance. He regularly advises foreign investors on business planning, budgeting, controls and financing. His clientele extends but not limited to tech companies from India, Pakistan, USA and Singapore, mobile-app businesses, ship management services and importers.
Apart from leading MAM Corporate Solutions, he also serves as the Academic Advisor at London School of Accountancy & Finance (LSAF) in Jakarta, one of the leading institutions in Indonesia.
As part of London School of Accountancy & Finance (LSAF), he has conducted ACCA training programs in several multinational companies including HSBC, Unilever and Prudential. He has also conducted various LSAF University Partners such as:
- Universitas Islam Indonesia (UII)
- Bina Nusantara (BINUS) University
- Universitas Internasional Batam (UIB)
- Maranatha Christian University (MCU)
- Diponegoro University
- Universitas Indonesia (UI)
- Politeknik Negeri Bandung (POLBAN)
- Stiebank Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Articles by Asif Hayat Malik
Schedule an appointment
Schedule an appointment with Asif.